If you're planning a visit to St. Mary's Bay Broadstairs, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Enjoy the Beach – St. Mary's Bay Broadstairs has a beautiful sandy beach, perfect for swimming, sunbathing and beachcombing.
- Visit the Botany Bay – Just a five minute walk from the beach is Botany Bay, a stunning chalk and shingle beach surrounded by stunning cliffs.
- Take a Boat Trip – Explore the area from the sea with a boat trip from either St. Mary's Bay or Botany Bay.
- Go Fishing – The area is popular for shore and boat fishing, with boats for hire and a variety of fish to be caught.
- Walk Along the Coast – The coast walk from St. Mary's Bay to Botany Bay is only a mile long, with stunning views, cliffs and rock formations.
- Go Kayaking – Kayaks can be hired from either St. Mary's Bay or Botany Bay, allowing you to explore the area from the water.
- Visit the Viking Centre – The Broadstairs Viking Centre is an interactive museum dedicated to the town's Viking heritage.
- Explore the Beach Huts – St. Mary's Bay has a row of colourful beach huts, as well as a beach cafe.
- Enjoy the Local Art – The art galleries in Broadstairs feature a range of local artists from the area.
- Visit the Harbour – Broadstairs Harbour is a picturesque spot to explore and watch the boats.
- Take a Tour of the Town – A guided tour of the town is a great way to learn more about the history of Broadstairs.
- Enjoy a Meal Out – There are a variety of restaurants and cafes in the town, serving both traditional and modern cuisine.
- Visit the Museum – The Broadstairs Museum and Gallery displays artefacts and art of local historical importance.
- Take in a Show – The Pavilion Theatre in Broadstairs hosts live shows, music and comedy throughout the year.
- Visit the Lighthouse – The North Foreland Lighthouse is an iconic landmark, offering stunning views of the town.
- Try the Local Beer – The town has a selection of microbreweries, pubs and bars, perfect for trying some of the local beer.
There are many things to see and do near St. Mary's Bay Broadstairs. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!